Yes, there is 15% income tax per year.
Yes, they are. Some owners might give you more furniture than shown.
Yes, it is. More info visit http://bangkokhomecondo.com/circle-36-short-rent-en/
Our standard contract is 12 months.
You will transfer monthly rent directly to the owner's bank.
You can pay your bills at 7-11 or any banks. except water, you pay it at your condo's juristic office.
Usually, rent is included common fee such as gym, swimming pool, security service and excluded electricity, water, Internet, cable TV, phone usage.
Yes, we do. We can arrange it for you with extra fee.
You need two months security deposit and one month rent upfront.
Studio unit, 30sqm, 10-15k mo. One bed unit, 40sqm, 15-20k mo. Two bed unit, 60sqm, 20k-30k mo. Three bed unit, 80sqm up, 30k mo up.
No, actually, we will help you find your condo at no cost to you.
Internet 590baht/month. Cable TV 340 baht/month.
Electricity is 1-3 baht/unit. Water is 15 baht/unit.
Circle Sukhumvit 11
You do the investment, we do the rest.
Yes, I do. I think Circle Sukhumvit 11 is the best right now in Sukhumvit area in terms of buy for living or buy for investment because of its phenomenon and 11 details redefine.
Within 30 days. The developer will arrange an appointment with you.
There are 3 projects completed. First called Fragrant 71. Second called The Prime 11. Last called Circle Petburi 36. There are 2 projects building up. First called Circle Living Prototype. Last called Circle S Sukhumvit 12.
Just your passport.
Yes, you can.
Yes, it is. Please contact UOB bank http://www.uob.com.sg for more info.
No, they aren't. The typical is 1-3 years. The occupancy rate in prime area is very high. One of my customers' condo is vacant only 3 days a year.
ROI 16%, rental yield 8% and capital appreciation 10% per year.
Yes, it does. We charge same as other agents do.
The appreciation has not change much. I think it is rising up.
No, there aren't.
They are looking for capital appreciation.
Yes, it is. Price has been 200% going up since year 2000.
I recommend Sukhumvit from Thong Lo to Siam BTS.
Please contact UOB bank http://www.uob.com.sg for more info.
1. Place 25% deposit to seller 2. You and seller make a sell contract 3. Transfer title deed at land department. You pay seller the rest (75%)
The regulation is okay for foreigners and Thais. There are no government or administrative challenges against them.
New condo projects are springing out everywhere because of city mass transportation expending (BTS, MRT, BRT, Airport Link). There is a high competitive in budget condos (Less than 3 millions bath). Expats stay longer in luxury condos (3 millions bath up).